For one of our Clients involved in a very interesting project we are looking for a Risk Manager to advise our Client on various types of risks (Accounting ; Cost Control; Budget Control; Quality Assurance & Control). You will identify potential threats and create plans to prevent and mitigate problems.
As a Risk Manager you will be responsible of assessing the company's risk management policy and evaluate the company's projects financial model, forecasting revenue, delivering monthly risk management presentations to the company's Board of Directors.
you will support business development strategies, including assessing and modelling potential acquisition targets. In conclusion, you will guarantee that company secures its reputation and profitability by controlling risk.
- Proven experience as a Risk Manager;
- Knowledge of risk assessment and control;
- Experience with auditing and reporting procedures;
- Familiarity with industry compliance standards and regulations (e.g. Occupational Safety and Health Act);
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- BSc/BA in Law, Business, Finance or a related field;
- Strong computer and research skills; knowledge of analysis software is preferred (e.g. Statistical Analysis Software, or SAS. Proficiency with REBEL 3D/4D . Knowledge of RELATICS;
- Professional Risk Manager (PRM) certification is a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and estimate various risks (e.g. business, financial)
- Develop risk management controls and contingency plans
- Conduct assessments to define and analyse possible risks
- Evaluate the significance of each risk by bearing in mind its consequences
- Audit processes and procedures
- Development of new risk reduction policies, providing consistent and documented processes to achieve the company's core business strategies.
- Design processes to eliminate or mitigate potential risks
- Create contingency plans to manage crises
- Evaluate existing policies and procedures to find weaknesses
- Make the proper recommendations to management.
- Prepare reports and present recommendations
- Help implement solutions and plans
- Evaluate employees’ risk awareness and train them when necessary
In this role, you should be extremely methodical and perceptive. You should also have the ability to communicate efficiently and present your ideas in a convincing way. If you have experience in risk assessment and financial analysis, we’d like to meet you.