Lets talk Quality and Safety! So if you are QHSE Engineer with passion for the offshore world, then check this vacancy now!
In short, our client needs a QHSE Engineer with keen eye for Safety and Quality in the Offshore industry and able to implement management systems on a corporate level!
To illustrate the responsibilities you will have as a QHSE Engineer, below some information:
- You will support and advise the Project Managers and engineers on Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental issues and topics, every time there is a different project;
- Secondly, you support and advise the Safety Officers and PTW coordinators on board the vessels on all items on QHSE;
- As QHSE Engineer you will monitor compliance with project and corporate QHSE requirements;
- Furthermore, it will be part of the role to be in contact with the QHSE counterparts from the client during projects;
- Ensuring HAZOP and risk Assessments are done and followed up;
- Review project environmental impact assessments and advise on their implementation.
The task is demanding, and suitable for those who want to grow further!
For this role you will need:
- MSc degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or equivalent engineering degree
- A proven background in QHSE (Health, Safety and Environment) in the offshore or maritime industry
- Safety Case documentation and studies knowledge
- Be highly acquainted with, but not limited to, ISM and/or OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 and international HSE regulations
- Experience with performing HAZID, HAZOP, FMEA and other risk assessment techniques
- Experience with SIMOPS and safety interface management in the offshore/marine industry
- Dutch and English language, both written and spoken
- Being able to swim as working offshore will happen occasionally
Are you ready to take your QHSE career to the next level? Then apply for this job via our website!